Thoughts on Skin Care with Jesi Pair
Licensed Esthetician, Sacred Waters Holistic Spa & Boutique
Below you can find the “Our Philosophy” information from Naturopathica. For more information on Naturopathica products visit www.naturopathica.com or come in to the boutique to sample their products.
Sacred Waters Holistic Spa & Boutique
3319 West Cary Street, Richmond, VA 23221
Spa Services 7 days a week by appointment
Boutique Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 11am-5:30pm
See you soon!!!
Natural and Organic
Many Naturopathica products and ingredients are audited and certified by Ecocert, the largest and oldest independent natural and organic cosmetic certification body. Adding the Ecocert seal to a Naturopathica product ensures that it has gone through a rigorous review process, from ingredient sourcing and formulation to manufacturing and packaging.
The Ecocert Standard guarantees:
- All ingredients are derived from renewable resources and manufactured with environmentally friendly processes.
- A minimum of 50% of natural ingredients are certified organic.
- An audit of all raw materials, formulas and labels.
For more information on the Ecocert certification process, visit: http://cosmetics.ecocert.com/
and spirit based on a holistic approach to health and traditional healing practices.
OUR APPROACH TO FORMULATION
All of our products are allergy tested to ensure that they are free of any ingredients that could harm sensitive skin.
No Animal Testing
We are a member of the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics and all products are Leaping Bunny-certified as cruelty-free.
Made in the USA
Our products are made in the USA.
INGREDIENTS WITH INTEGRITY
- Ingredients that are natural and naturally derived
- Proven botanical ingredients and clean cosmeceuticals
- Ingredients with a good environmental rating, according to Environmental Working Group standards
- Ecocert-certified ingredients when possible
We do not use
- Preservatives linked to health issues and skin irritation:
(Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Imidazolidinyl Urea, BHA, BHT)
- Petroleum or Petroleum-derived ingredients (Mineral Oil, Paraffin Wax, Carbomer, Benzene, Toluene)
- SLS, SLES, ALES, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Octoxynols
- 1,4-dioxane, Ethoxylated compounds (PEGs, PPG, Ceteareth, Polysorbate 60, -80)
- Nitrosamines (MEA, TEA, DEA)
- Glycols and Diglycols (Propylene Glycol, Ethylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol)
- Animal ingredients (Lanolin, Musk, Collagen, Squalene)
- Quarternary Ammonium compounds (Polyquaternium)
- Synthetic polymers (Nylon, Polyacrylamide, Elastomers, Poloxamer, Styrene, Vinyl)
- Synthetic sunscreens (PABA, Oxybenzone, Benzophenones)
- Ingredients hazardous to the environment (Non-biodegradable, toxic, harmful: EDTA, Silicones, Triclosan)
- Synthetic fragrances (Phthalates: DBP, DMP, DEP)
- Synthetic colors and dyes